Complete France Forum

Mont St Michael

Mayennaise

We did the same trip a few weeks ago on  one that we hadn't been on before (sorry - can't remember its name - must be an age thing!!) The ship was lovely but we waited ages to be served (us and three other people in the queue), ages for the grub to arrive and when it did it was stone cold!! YUK. I was surprised because we have always had very good service and food on previous trips.

We are travelling again next week and it is MOH's 50th birthday.  I am going to see if they can do anything special for him on the ship. Has anyone ever done this sort of thing before??

[quote user="nicktrollope"]I'd be more worried if the Chef didn't turn up. Not that I have ever used the M st M. I still like the Bretagne, even if the Chef is a sullen bugger.

[/quote]

Blimey, is that sullen git still there.  I remember him from 3 or 4 years ago when we used to travel quite a bit on B/F.  He  stuck in my mind because he reminded me of me when I was working.

weedon

Not sure about the driver being a good idea.

My last trip back to Portsmouth, thought I go up and watch

us dock.  Boat got to within a few

meters (literally) of being alongside when somebody must have noticed that all the

dock workers were standing in the neighbouring berth.  So we reversed out, then came back in to the other berth !!

Ian

Archived