Complete France Forum

Eurotunnel prices.

I've been scouring the web for Eurotunnel fares and the best one for the crossing I require seems to be Eurotunnel's own site.

Most sites claim  -- 'Cheap, Cheapest, Save Pounds, Won't be beaten, etc'  -- but they all seem worse than the Eurotunnel site.

Am I looking in the wrong places or are there genuine reductions somewhere on the web?

I'm not a frequent user, doing only three or four trips a year, I don't own a property in France and I prefer the Tunnel to the Ferries.

Any help appreciated.

I have always found that Eurotunnels own website gives the lowest prices. Strangely, I was emailed today by one of the so called cheap fare providers advertising low cost Eurotunnel fares, so I did a dummy booking only to find the same booking on Eurotunnel's site was some £20 cheaper.

Eutotunnel fares are almost certainly the most expensive for the short sea crossings, if you can book at quieter times or some time ahead you can often pick up cheaper fares, However, if you book close to the date of departure you will pay premium rates.

Baz

Archived