Complete France Forum

FS: Flight to la rochelle, single

johnv

on the 23rd Dec at 11:25, currently at £109.99 on their site .. make me an offer!

I have checked about transferring the ticket, and Ryanair say this on their site, so I don't think that it is a problem:

Can I change a name on a booking?< BACK

Yes, however name changes can only be made in our Reservation centre subject to call centre opening hours, click here. Names of passengers may be changed, up to 4 hrs, prior to the scheduled departure time (subject to availability & call centre opening hours). Any name change made to a flight reservation must be for that individual passenger's complete flight itinerary.

however, if we can't achieve the transfer satisfactorily, all money will be refunded!

The cost of a name change with Ryanair is £45 but if someone wanted to get to La Rochelle it would only cost £65.97 if they were to travel on the afternoon of Christmas Eve and if booked now.

The actual cost of the flight you are offering is currently £125.98 including all taxes.

This is always the problem when trying to sell unwanted tickets with the budget carriers. Best of luck.

Benjamin

Archived