Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

Hi Anna

We've been through this with you before I think.  You need to see a lawyer, not be asking questions in here, for advice on what your best course of action should be.

Your case is so complex - I recall writing to you several times previously - that only a proper legal opinion will be the proper way to go. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...