Complete France Forum

Re: BA Not so Costly Ryanaire Ripp Off

Jc

It is because of Easyjet and Ryanair that i am flying from Edinburgh to Paris this Saturday for a week at a cost of £96 return,  I use Ryanair sometimes too, but normally go for the best deal.

Can you confirm that if Ryanair were costing you 50 euros and BA 300 you would travel with BA?

I think most people welcome the competitive prices whish are now available due to the competition from "budget airlines"

The guy has a point.  I never use the budget airlines.  Actually I did one time and will never again.  You make the point that you can fly to Paris for £96.  Well it is your sort that have ruined Paris, Bordeaux etc.  I can be in paris and now actually run into trash from the UK...

Flying used to be the right of descent folk with money and breeding.... Now, with the advent of Ryanair etc scum can travel too and it is just not rugger you know.

Yes I would pay the BA cost no matter what it is...  No doubt excuses would too... He seems to me to be a realistic sort of chap....

Personally I think they should ban ALL cheap flights along with council estates and the NHS..... 

Deskjob

I am white, it is true, although I have never considered myself to be trash. I'm not quite sure what to make of Deskjob's post, tongue-in-cheek? We could always have some sort of test applied before you were allowed to travel on a plane. What newspaper do you read? Can you eat soup correctly? Do you watch mainly ITV or BBC? You get my drift I expect.

I read the Times but only on Tuesdays for the Law reports.

I do see the point about questions before check in.  People on incomes less than 80k could be put on Ryanair and nice gentle folk like us would be more comfy....

I do not like having the dame baggage allowance as someon who is very fat..  Maybe the fat people could be put in the cargo hold.  They tend to be as careless with their body pouring into other's seats as they are with their horrid bodies.  Greedy creatures....

xx

Could I have your number and perhaps we could open a bottle of shampooooe together.

I am locking this thread so that people will know why it is going to be deleted later today.

Firstly I would recommend that the original poster reads the Code of Conduct of this forum.

The parts of the Code of Conduct I believe have been broken are.:

• Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others, whether they are individuals or companies, users of the Forum or not. This includes material sent via personal e-mails through this forum.
  • Threaten, intimidate, victimise or harass others.

I also think some comments could possibly be seen as.:

• Make libellous comments about individuals or companies

Bit of a shame really because without some of the silly comments it could have been quite an interesting thread.

Archived