Complete France Forum

Cirque du Soleil. Paris. Info/Help required.

As members here are such a knowledgeable lot, perhaps someone can give us a few pointers on the following. It seemed a good idea at the time... We booked some tickets for the Show,Bastille day,July 14th. We have to be there 1 1/2 hrs before the show starts at (.00pm.. Does anyone know of Hotel not too far from the Site in St.Denis? Campanile type will do. I also have to get daughter/granddaughter from London to Paris .pref by mid-day on the 14th and return 15th. We are not taking a car but intend to get the TGV from St.Malo, so basically I'm trying to avoid too much dashing about in Paris as I think it might be a bit fraught that day.

Any help appreciated.

Regards.

I thought this only happened in UK. When I phoned the central booking office of Campanile, gave the Area,streets etc and asked which hotel was nearest, I was told it's in Paris? When visiting the Campanile up the road and asking if they could help as they apparently forward book guests. The Receptionist didn't know. didn't want to know and I can assure you we were polite. So much for goodwill.  It seems like pot luck may be a better choice.

Regards.

Archived