Complete France Forum

BF E-Tickets

.... ever since they set up the new website booking system our E-tickets just seem to disappear into cyberspace, and we just have to roll up at the terminal with our booking reference scribbled on a bit of paper. Presumably the E-tickets now look like spam, but where on earth they go to I have no idea. We're running BT Broadband with all the freeby Norton stuff on one machine AVG on the other.

I can get the tickets sent to an alternative (webmail) email and they come through OK. Anybody else have the same problem ?

Being an occasional BT Internet user this happens to us with Speedferry confirmations. they end up in the BT Trash/Spam can (Best place for them some would say!).

Do you check they Spam bin to see if they have ended up there?

I too find that occasionally they just never arrive. Last time we booked two togther, one arrived and the other didn't. Nothing to do with anti-spam in this case. So I always print the booking confirmation - i.e. the last page when you book on line. That works just as well as the e-ticket, and if you need a proper ticket for any reason you will be given one at check-in.

I receive BF e-tickets without any problem. I use AOL broadband. The e-tickets come as an attachment and the e-mail looks as if it would pass through any spam filter. I am glad that this is not one of my many internet booking problems!

Alistair

Archived