Complete France Forum

Going to England?

Artex

Hello

I hope someone can help me I am a non smoking female looking for a lift back to England anytime this month. (I am flexible on this though)

I am near the borders of 79, 86 and 16 and can travel to meet up with you.

I am looking to go to the North in England but any train station would be great as I have family in London so I can say there overnight.

I will have a couple of suitcases and maybe a bag, but can reduce this if needed.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Good Luck Artex, hope you find a lift. I have often thought about enquiring on the Forum for a lift but haven't summed up the courage.I don't mind flying with a companion but can't stand the thought of flying on my own and it is difficult to smuggle the dutch courage on board now [6] Other half is very sympathetic, just says 'but you aren't on your own there is a plane full of people [8-)]

Hi,

I'm currently in the UK but travel monthly from district 17 to the North of England ( North Yorks). I will be returning to the UK on the 2nd of September via Speedferries.  I have not booked this yet but it will be organised in the next week to 10 days when I'm in France.

If this will be of help then please contact me.

Look forward to your contact.

David J

"Always on the ball"

Archived