Complete France Forum

Empty van going back to the UK?

Graye

I am looking for some information for a friend who is moving back from near Riberac on or before 18 September.  She is looking for a part empty van to bring back a reasonably small amount of furniture etc.  Any info would be gratefully received.

On the same subject - we will be moving the OTHER way (nearer to Nontron) sometime in October.  It's a great pity dates didn't coincide but that's the way of things I suppose.  We have the contents of two storage containers in the north-east of England to bring down.  Anyone have recommendations for a removal firm or know of anyone going down that way with space please?

Hi

My Wife and I have just bought a house near Nontron and at present we are shuttling back and forth with furniture Building Materials etc in our Large Transit Van. It sounds like we may be able to share some Transport Costs. We leave for France on Sunday and commence the return journey with a part empty Van on Friday the 7th of September and do the same trip again about 3 weeks later>

Our UK numbers are 01244 810642  or 07741167484   My name is Tom by the way!

Archived