Complete France Forum

Ryanair Carcassonne

Jonzjob

• 3 weeks later...

[quote user="Riviera"]Ryanair are flying to Nice from this November. Insults aside, they do more good than bad. I've booked flights return to dublin for 20 euro tax included. Can't complain.
[/quote]

All flights to Poitiers have been stopped from the end of October until March. That hardly smacks of 'Customer Care' in my book.

He currently has a dispute with BAA at Stansted and has simply decided to leave the planes on the ground. Never forget his infamous comment "I'm not in business to pamper for rich brits with second homes in France".

Don't forget that Ryanair staff have to pay for both their training and uniforms themselves.

The fact that you can fly very cheaply is fine but it comes with a lot of hidden costs, as you will very quickly see if you ever make a mistake in your booking or need to change said booking. 

At the moment we have no choice, if you want to fly to the UK from Poitiers its Ryanair. I long for the day that the competition arrives and would happily pay more to a company that actually demonstrate an element of customer care.

[quote user="Riviera"]Ryanair are flying to Nice from this November. Insults aside, they do more good than bad. I've booked flights return to dublin for 20 euro tax included. Can't complain.
[/quote]

"Good" if they actually allow the flights to take place - "bad" if they do what they did in the original post!!

BB, you really are a grumpy old man aren't you?  Just because for sound economic reasons Ryanair choose to stop flying to your airport that you probably use twice a year and charge for name changes to stop people abusing cheap flights, they are the worst airline in the world.  They may be by your criteria, but by mine they are safe, punctual and cheap.  If you dislike Ryanair so much, don't use them, get the car out, like we had to before they started flying to rural France.  Do you really think Easyjet, Flybe and Jet 2 are going to be any better?  With EasyJet you are more likely to be late and with them you have to pay a name change fee and the difference in the price of the ticket between purchase and change date and Jet 2 don't give change in euros on the plane so you stirling for change at 1.30€ to the £.

Archived