Complete France Forum

What happens when....

Lollie

Continuing with Ryanair,   I have a return flight booked for a long weekend, myself and my son.  Now my son will stay longer and will not return on the same flight as me.  What happens when I get to the airport and want to check just myself in?   Will they try to charge me anything for him not turning up?  Will they refuse me check in alone?  Anyone else been in this situation.?

Lollie

When my father was too ill to travel in April the rest of us just checked in as usual. When the attendant realised our party was one shy, I was told he couldn't check in on his own, should he arrive after we had checked in but other than that no one said anything else.

A friend reguarly books flights, cheaply, in all sorts of combinations for her family regardless of who is available at the time of booking, travels with whoever is free and has never had a problem either.So far!!

What a fool you are Lollie [:D].

I dare say Mr O'Leary has staff monitoring forums like these for ideas on how to increase charges and you have just handed him one. Now people with a no show will probably have to pay for one of those awful smelling pizzas, a scratchcard and a drink to counteract what they might lose on the flight.

Paul 

Archived