Complete France Forum

Disembarking Time

Catrina Money, I think that you and anyone else who manages to get a billet to or from CDG is remarkable. No matter what search name I put into the SNCF site, I can never find it unless I eventually ask for Roissy............. it could just be me, but that is what happens every time.

So well done.

[quote user="idun"]

Catrina Money, I think that you and anyone else who manages to get a billet to or from CDG is remarkable. No matter what search name I put into the SNCF site, I can never find it unless I eventually ask for Roissy............. it could just be me, but that is what happens every time.

So well done.

[/quote]

Idun, you appear to have answered your own question. You type Roissy as your departure point.

Yes, I know to do that when my little brain engages but my operating speeds are sometimes slow these days.

But how do my english friends work that one out, they don't know that the most important airport in Paris, and probably France isn't actually known by it's name of Aeroport Charles de Gaulle, even it's airport code is CDG, but Roissy.

[quote user="idun"]

Yes, I know to do that when my little brain engages but my operating speeds are sometimes slow these days.

But how do my english friends work that one out, they don't know that the most important airport in Paris, and probably France isn't actually known by it's name of Aeroport Charles de Gaulle, even it's airport code is CDG, but Roissy.

[/quote]

To keep the damn foreigners out