Complete France Forum

The Barfleur to replace the fast-cat out of Poole next year

As much as I like the Barfleur ....The Condor /B.F Link  fast- cat I find serves me better  ...I will however be pleased to see the ship going in and out of Poole again

http://www.lamanchelibre.fr/actualite-36687-cherbourg-le-retour-du-barfleur.html

Brittany Ferries has announced its fleet plan for next season this Thursday, June 21  The company suggests the return of the ferry Barfleur.

The Brittany Ferries presented this Thursday, June 21 its fleet plan for the year 2012-2013.  First big surprise, the company announced the rearmament of Barfleur on the Cherbourg Poole-line from March 2013.

An ad that may be surprising since the ferry was removed twice from the line.  It was also operated since last March on the Calais-Dover by arming Danish DFDS.

Brittany Ferries also announced that the Normandie Express will operate from mid-May to September.  It also ends his association with Condor.  As for the operation of the Cotentin after March 2013, the company reserves still time for reflection.

Finally, in addition to these measures, the number of crossings in before and after season, on

lines of Caen and St Malo will be adjusted to optimize the filling of vessels.

Archived