Complete France Forum

bandits at 10.00 -high----ther'e back again.

chirpy

Today 14 cranes were circling over my house in and out of cloudy skies I suppose grouping and waiting for others to find them as weather very misty.

This is my first sighting of their return and I remember someone had a blog on sighting and reporting-any info. please.[:)]

[quote user="Ab"]

Today 14 cranes were circling over my house in and out of cloudy skies I suppose grouping and waiting for others to find them as weather very misty.

This is my first sighting of their return and I remember someone had a blog on sighting and reporting-any info. please.[:)]

[/quote]

Give us a clue Ab: where are you?

3 batches flew over this evening, the first batch of about 50 at about 5 o'clock followed by another of about 200 who seemed to be having a quite a discussion, swirling around overhead before splitting into 2 groups and the last group of about 50 again, once again swirling around overhead before regrouping and flying on.

As we have a lot of lakes around us I was wondering if they were trying to decide whether to bed down for the night.

This has probably been answered before, but, where do they come from and where are they going.

Sylvia

Archived