Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Bee-keepers: compulsory declaration from 2010


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I think you are misreading the information - you only need a Siret if you are selling honey, colonies or queens. 

It's a big step backwards but of course people will still sell a bit of honey "locally" without anyone taking too much notice, just like everything else. Frankly I doubt that your Mairie or local impots will even be aware of the changes out in the sticks, it's hardly a high profile activity.

Other registrations are with DSV and MSA if you are being professional or semi professional.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...