Complete France Forum

Do you like speaking french?

TWINKLE

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I think it's time to wheel out Europanto again![/quote]

Oh yeah!!! Great fun!!

I am going to be Snow White! it's partly my middle name... [:$] Who are going to be my 7 dwarves? and bet Meg&Mog will put her name down as the wicked witch that sells me a rotten apple.... ChrisH can be the Prince or .....

Who are you going to be Dick?.... who could you be...... Mother Goose.... Widdow Twanky....

I love panto though it took me a long time to appreciate the art and paraphernalia of it.... mais tout ça, ça s'apprends comme le reste! voilà...

Twinks, I feel terrible, as I said I would join in the game even though it was hard for me.

I haven't been around that much anyway, but it is hard. I click on it and there is a word that requires me to pick up the massive dictionary...I'm a lazy s od, I know.

That said, I got fed up with the word games anyway (apart from when Dick suggested something truly mind bending in the ABC game one night), so it isn't just the game you started that I'm not taking part in.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Now you know very well it isn't that sort of panto!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europanto
http://www.europanto.be/
[/quote]

Moi na gadu comprendere!...[blink]... cyntaf panto I know c'est Cendrillon.... et Dick y sariad baragouine je nicht verstehen.... oh well nos waith da... ich habe gwaith vermacht ar y earn eine kleine radis por me infants...... [:D]

[quote user="Just Katie "]

I am a labrador puppy.  I run around panting and playing with my tongue out and get on everybodys nerves.  I have got to be told very FIRMLY to go away.  I am so uncool it is almost cool.

I would rather be a slug though.

[/quote]and presumably leave loo paper all over the place!

Don't laugh, Tina did something very similar on our "honeymoon" but not with the carsy roll involved.

I say honeymoon, it was actually just a few days away in Le Touquet paid for, by one of  our friends, who had a credit card handy !

That reminds me, don't think I ever squared him up [:)]

Archived