Complete France Forum

hairdresser speak encore

seb47

Harping back to my request for useful phrases: I'm getting on really well with the lovely Miriam at Villeneuve  sur Lot 'Dilloys'. They don't do appointments, but are all professional stylists and keep your details/ preferences sur l'ordinateur and give you discounts with your carte de fidelitie. I have been happier there with the result and price than in Chelmsford.

New useful phrases today: decroissez les jambes s'il vous plait (otherwise one side will be shorter than the other);

Also useful "vous aimez les meches dore? ( highlights gold) - arggh non merci - panic attack!

Result: parfait - I would recommend Dilloys to anyone as I have the feeling that all of their stylists are equally competent - my husband is also happy with the cut done by Cindy, but the new young boy today did an excellent job on a very typically French homme.

Locals - give them a try and you won't be disappointed.

• 4 months later...
[quote user="seb47"]

Harping back to my request for useful phrases: I'm getting on really well with the lovely Miriam at Villeneuve  sur Lot 'Dilloys'. They don't do appointments, but are all professional stylists and keep your details/ preferences sur l'ordinateur and give you discounts with your carte de fidelitie. I have been happier there with the result and price than in Chelmsford.

New useful phrases today: decroissez les jambes s'il vous plait (otherwise one side will be shorter than the other);

Also useful "vous aimez les meches dore? ( highlights gold) - arggh non merci - panic attack!

Result: parfait - I would recommend Dilloys to anyone as I have the feeling that all of their stylists are equally competent - my husband is also happy with the cut done by Cindy, but the new young boy today did an excellent job on a very typically French homme.

Locals - give them a try and you won't be disappointed.

[/quote]

Is he the "only gay in the village"

Archived