Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Proof of Address

mr ploppy

Recommended Posts

No, I have a genuine reason for asking. We're going to be renting a property, but the utilities are included in our rent, so we'll not have a utility bill to show anyone. I've seen many instances of needing to provide proof of address, for example to open a bank account, where it says to show your utility bill. Just wondering what we'd do in our case.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Proof of address accepted:

  •  household insurance
  •  rental invoice
  •  rental contract

  •  tax bill (certificat d'imposition or of non-imposition)

If the proof is not established in your name, you must submit a

attestation d'hébergement

sur l'honneur
(sample HERE) hand-written by your landlord.

This is valid only if the

person also provides a photocopy of his ID card and a proof of address. The address mentioned on the ID must be the same as that

on the proof of address.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...