Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

Not the human kind, but those you put outside your main door to clean your boots. A rough brushlike surface. In english they're called "coir" and I thought that was a french word, but it's not in our dictionary.

So what would the french call them? I have bought one here but they seem to be unavailable now. All we've seen are plastic or hard fabric and rubber.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...