Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Tea urn?


Recommended Posts

I need to source a Baby Burco-type electric water boiler - the sort you would have as a tea urn! I've tried every combination of words but 'chaudiere' usually brings up house boilers rather than domestic water dispensers for a cup of tea. Any ideas? (or ideas where I could buy on line as well please?)

Many thanks all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you Pat, but I followed Betty's link and have ordered the 20 litre one. It will be used once a week so sounds really suitable. Others that I had found were 200euros plus! So I am blowing Betty a little kiss (*'mwaHHH'!!!*) to thank her (although from some of the postings I wonder if Betty is, indeed, a man!).
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...