Complete France Forum

Freemasonry - Dept 82?

mason

Q:"How can I join the Grand Lodge of France?"

A:Ask a Mason friend or write to the Grand Secretary's Office, Grand Lodge of France, 8 rue Puteaux, 75017 Paris, France.

To The Glory Of The Great Architect Of The Universe
Grand Lodge of France 8,rue Puteaux 75017 Paris

Fascinating reading, all of it.  I want a Rectified Scottish Rite for my Christmas.

No goats were harmed during the writing of this post.

Somewhat spookily, I received this morning an email from an "Intrenet Libre" that claims that WW2 was, in fact, a Masonic conspiracy perpertrated by powerful lodges in the USA in order to boost their domestic influence. Hilter, it would seem, was also a Mason as were all members of the Nazi Party. Apparently Dubbya is also a member of these self same lodges.

The writing style does put me rather in mind of some of the more "foaming-at-the-mouth" postings some contributors place on this forum after a couple of monster G&Ts, so I havn't complied with the sender's request to difuse this material as widely as possible. However, if anyone would like a copy of this (and let's be entirely objective here) complete drivel, then feel free to email here.

My personal view is that the author is probably just bitter after being refused entry to the funny handshake club and this is just their way of letting off steam.

[quote]I am now living full time in France within Dept 82. Is anyone aware of any English speaking lodges within this region? Many thanks, Ed Coombs[/quote]

Thank you everybody for your comments both private and within the forum.

I have already tried contacting the Grand Lodge of France and this was more of a last ditch attempt to find something quickly.

Glad to hear the goats were not harmed and was amazed to hear that Adolf was a mason! My understanding was that he treated them with the same contempt as the Jews. I believe that the small 'forget me not flower' was worn by masons in Europe to identify themselves during the war years.

Thanks again for all your comments and advice.

Best regards.

Archived