Complete France Forum

TV presenters and their legs

SaligoBay

Mac Lesggy on E=M6 on Sunday evening is the worst offender.

You're looking at him sitting behind a table, so obviously you see his top half above the table, and his legs and feet below the table.   Except they're not his legs!  It's clearly a completely separate picture, it's really weird, the legs don't move at the same time as the top half, and sometimes they're even offset a bit to one side.  Odd!

Or is Mac Lesggy just a split personality?

A blessing indeed - to be denied the legs. I for one sometimes wish the camera stayed only on the top half. Its either that or somebody shows these presenters (mainly, I'm sad to say the ladies) which clothes suit them and which do not. Or perhaps the recruitment process for French TV requires strange shoulders and odd knees of all applicants. I'm just off to apply! Tune in and see me doing the Meteo on a screen near you.

[quote]I think Evelyn has hit that age when knee caps are best covered. I can't help thinking that her and her skinny spikey rival ( can't think of her name) have some sort of rivalry.[/quote]

Catherine Laborde (sp?)! Also an owner of noticable knees...and somehow I can't imagine her and Evelyne going out together for a girlie evening. Sébastein I have never seen otherwise than entirely appropriately dressed. We could petition and ask for his knees to be exposed in the interest of comparison but they might think that we didn't take the whole thing seriously.

Archived