Complete France Forum

Calender season.

Jonzjob

>>>Nah! Them boyos are more interested in sheep !!!!!!!<

>Um..........I'm not saying anything, but didn't you marry one? <<<

Yup! I speak with experience!....

Though OH would shout at you that HE IS English (on account that he was born in Oxford) and NOT Welsh...

Don't know how you do that when the family tree has Welsh ancestry bursting at the seams... and Irish... and English... and French!!

Just a mongrel really.....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
>>>Don't let Sam hear you saying that Missyesbut.<<<

Twinks! It proves my point!... They look like sheep and nothing like the French pompiers who have sooo much more 'muscles' and brooding eyes and oooooohhh!

I think I'll turn pyromaniac and INSIST on Entente Cordiale Rescue from the French pompiers....

us mongrels are lovely.  please don't say anything derogatory about us as we are inclined to be a little sensitive.  my own dog is pure pedigree working cocker.  as for me, i don't really have the certificate like she does!

I just thought that you 'ladies' might like to know what the pompiers get up to on a mission.

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/IrishParamedics.jpg[/IMG]

Not too sure I want to be a subject!!!??[:-))] Mind you she is blond [Www]...

>>>Prefer the pole to the fireman, sorry Twinks!<<<

So you agree Jayjay! see what I mean!

The French pompiers are sooo much nicer looking and soooo hunkeee OOOH! my knees are so trembling!..... I'll be passing out soon that they can come and rescue me AAAHHH!!!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Howzabout this for sexy?

I  DO love a good pole dancer don't you?

[/quote]

His name ain't Rod by any chance is it. I thought it was a strange toilet. You know, a Welsh version of the Turkish ones here, foot holes in the snow!![8-)]?

DON'T LOOK UP!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]  ..... I thought it was a strange toilet. You know, a Welsh version of the Turkish ones here, foot holes in the snow!![8-)]?    DON'T LOOK UP!    [/quote]

Why are they called Turkish though they are in France?....

As to Wales... not much snow here at any time though last winter was exceptional. We are a little more modern and have gone onto instant flush. We just hover backward over the riverbank  ! ...

This thread is really going down the pan [:-))] !!!

[quote user="missyesbut"]

Why are they called Turkish though they are in France?....

[/quote]

Probably 'cos' they're such a delight to visit!  Boom, boom!

Apparently they are only found in France now and in Japan where they're called toilettes à la chinoises[blink]. 

[quote user="TWINKLE"]...... and in Japan where they're called toilettes à la chinoises[blink].  [/quote]

[:-))][:D]

I wonder if Japan has this affliction of calling things as coming from the nation next door. In the same way that Brits call a French Horn  the musical instrument French call 'un cor anglais' or 'french letters' for 'capote anglaise' and the list goes on..... 

Archived