Complete France Forum

sunday times today what cxxx

mooky

I keep telling everyone that the Times and Sunday Times are definitely not the papers they used to be when they were broadsheets.  It's this tabloid format.  They have to restrict headlines to the most attenion-grabbing and they do not have the space to develop a good old balanced argument.  IMHO!

If English men dont look at her, how does she know they are rubbish at sex?  Unless she has been 'lucky' enough to get herself a half hearted encounter.

English women keep dirty houses?  What all of them?  And only in England?

All English women wear twinsets or something?  English men dont show their feelings?  Yesterdays material I think.  Boring boring boring yawn yawn yawn.

[quote user="Just Katie"]

If English men dont look at her, how does she know they are rubbish at sex?  Unless she has been 'lucky' enough to get herself a half hearted encounter.

English women keep dirty houses?  What all of them?  And only in England?

All English women wear twinsets or something?  English men dont show their feelings?  Yesterdays material I think.  Boring boring boring yawn yawn yawn.

[/quote]

It's a  SPOOF (of yesterdays material, I admit).

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Just Katie"]

Why bother reading it then? [blink]

(I like binking I do)[/quote]

I read about the first 4 paragraphs and got bored.

Tell us more about this 'binking' you like doing.[:P]
[/quote]

It is a Welsh thing cariad!

Women who wear twinsets, keep dirty houses and are married to useless lovers wont understand sorry. [6]

Archived