Complete France Forum

Right. Today is the day.

Alexis

Well, I've started.  Eggs for breakfast.

Are we going to go from Tuesday to Tuesday then?  I want to loose at least five centimetres by the end of the fortnight.  Should be easy as mostly water the first week

Going shopping later to buy some lettuce....!

I'm on Atkins.  I WILL NOT DRINK x 1 million times.  Recently got rather fond of G & T.

Alexis

I recently went on a Gourmet cookery course in Mayenne and put on over half a stone, I got back and just cut out bread, flour, pasta, rice and potatoes and the weight fell off. I am now back to the situation where I want to lose just over a final half a stone and I am stuck. Atkins does not work for me as it comes off and goes right back on (think this is a metabolic thing in some people). I have managed to come off various prescription painkillers since coming to France and the blood pressure has gone from borderline high to very low (which for me is normal but problematic) so I assume this is why Atkins and I no longer get on.

Keep us informed, you are giving me some impetus to join you and stick to my 'no stodge' diet.

I must stop trying out the cookery course fantastic recipes x 1 million times. I am now rather 'fond' of the Baileys cheesecake

Well, as of this morning, I have gone back on induction phase of Atkins because I am stuck on a plateau at the moment and the weather is too dire to go walking or biking!

I was given a Pilates DVD so am trying to do that... but I just am so lazy!

Its always hard for me when the kids are off school, both today and tomorrow... and the weather is yuck. Mind you, the sun is making an appearance just now, so... might just have to try to throw them outside on their bikes and do some exercise!

I had a look at the South Beach at the beginning of the year but I had already bought the Atkins book.  I went on holiday to the UK and had no sooner got there than No.2 daughter was in hospital so all my shopping was done in about an hour on the way to the ship.

I must have a good look at it later.  Only going to do Atkins for the kick start.  A fortnight.

Feel thinner already......

I've got all the weight to lose that has piled on since I had to stop work.  My body is falling to pieces.  Still, it might not be a temple anymore but ruined temples can be MOST attractive.  Better clothe myself with vines!

Is it tea time yet?

Archived