Complete France Forum

Bodydoctor anyone?

Flora

[quote]Whats the web address Flora, tried the obvious without any success?edit - found it ! What do you get for £60 ?[/quote]

Gay,

My body feels like it needs a doctor this morning Perhaps you could share the web address with us all ?

Paul

When I saw the thread heading I thought either its to rub on or sniff, or its a leftover hunk from one of those american medical soap progs. What a let down to find its yet more exercise and diet paraphernalia,isn't the world already swamped enough by miracle cures for overeating?

Well I am currently walking a minimum of 12km twice a week with our newly formed village "soft" walking group and I can tell you it is doing me the power of good,the weight has been dropping and my legs feel stronger than they have done for years with all the climbing up and down cliff paths and through woods and fields. Don't try it without the proper walking boots though and when buying,buy the best you can afford for the comfort aspect.

Our new house, sign next week!!!!! is on the edge of a boat load of heath type land and vine fields. We will be doing a lot of walking there. Our house in the U.K. had the best slimming kit. It was a 3 bed semi on 5 levels and had 31 steps top to bottom. It really helped your memory too.

John.

Archived