Complete France Forum

French Food A-Z

Cassis

My take on lait ribot (seeing as it's from Brittany and as shown to me by my grand-mother): Put a few hot plain boiled potatoes in a bowl and pour some lait ribot on top. Then eat and enjoy the mix of sweet/salty/hot of the potatoes with the sharp/cold of the lait ribot.

I dare you not to mash the potatoes in the bowl just so they can soak more lait :-)

I might just try that one Ronan! And also go for the high board and do some mashing tooo. Sounds wonderful.

Cassis I tried to put French in front of your yahoo search. It narrowed it down lots, but as far as I saw they are still sites from our trans Atlantic cousinz, hi PG [Www].

[quote user="Cassis"]The dog's bollocks.  A prime cut in Korea.

EDIT: I didn't think that word would be allowed!
[/quote]

Perhapse the word witch doesn't speek Korean?  And I don't think that you will find that the dog would call it a prime cut  [:-))]!!!

• 3 months later...
[quote user="PossumGirl"]I've been corresponding with the publishers of the French Food A-Z and suggested to them that they make this guide bi-lingual.  They are now planning a bi-lingual edition, but I don't know when it will be available.  If I hear, I'll let you all know.

PG

[/quote]

Grand idea, PG - well done for taking the initiative! [:)]

Archived