Complete France Forum

Re: Very sound ideas.

You have my reply. I am not aware that there is a relationship between the two forums or that the mods are authorised to comment on my attitude elsewhere. Is this not a personal attack as defined by the code and should you not censor yourself?

Modest proposal is a fascinating peice of writing. TF readers might enjoy it.

If individuals choose to stalk my posts then it is not me you must look to censor.

A bit arrogant of you to suppose that it wouldn't be recognized as 18th century prose and the work of the great Dean Swift.

Do you really suppose that no-one on this forum has ever come across it before and would genuinely believe it came from Burma or wherever ?

Hoddy

No, not arrogant, but a challenge and a bit of fun which might have thrown up some interesting and stimulating discussion around it, as do other threads (not necessarily mine). Can you tell me why it appears to have been removed please? It is great literature and should be aired. Food and drink is an unusual but interesting place to put it.

A box of washing powder is much more interesting if covered in brown paper. Just as a bikini beats it over nudity every time.

There was also a comment by RH which has been taken away. It should be reinstated if possible svp.

Archived