Jump to content
Complete France Forum

cottage Cheese?


Recommended Posts

agreed. I did some French Googling and it seems the question is regularly asked. Cottage cheese in Canada is called ... cheese cottage and in France 'cottage cheese'. A comment was that it is as futile to try and translate cottage cheese as it would be to find a translation for 'ricotta' or 'Wensleydale'. Bonne chance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...