Complete France Forum

b and b at gace

kmcg

Gace is situated about 5 minutes drive from junction 16 of the A28 autoroute.

Not necessarily just a stopover point  either as this area has some magnificent countryside to enjoy and plenty of other cultural and historical sights to see.   I know 'cos I live not far away!

Yes we had a really exellent trip ,some lovely off motorway excursions . I really love the back roads and the villages ,cliched but true none the less. Chaos reigned at le Mans Bugatti circuit  but after a little walking around we found our stand .A dry race for the first time in a few years ! Rossi won , a good day.Thanks again people for your help , Kevin, in a very sunny Belfast .

Our usual crew of 6 bikers from the UK were happy with the weather for the GP Moto this year, too. 

Big Paul was the only one unhappy with a Rossi win ("Well, it gets boring, doesn't it?").

They nearly ate (or do I mean drank?) us out of house and home on the Sunday night and left me with a massive hangover. 

But they did bring several tins of treacle and they've already booked Thursday to Sunday for next year. [:D]

On Sunday they did have to pick their way through a huge number of slumbering French motards who appeared to have slept overnight in the free stands.  Is that officially allowed, sleeping overnight, or is it a matter of blind eyes being turned?

Archived