Complete France Forum

Norman----- no mates

socket

At the risk of being labelled one of the above, is there anyone within a 15 to 20 kilometre raduis of St Jean d'Angely who would like some company for the occasional informal rideout, nothing complicated or organized, just a sedate ride coffee and a chat, then back home before the wife realises we've gone missing .     [:(]

[quote user="socket"]At the risk of being labelled one of the above, is there anyone within a 15 to 20 kilometre raduis of St Jean d'Angely who would like some company for the occasional informal rideout, nothing complicated or organized, just a sedate ride coffee and a chat, then back home before the wife realises we've gone missing .     [:(][/quote]

HI socket, I am building just outside St Savinien at the mo. Usually ride a 1200GS but also into classic stuff. I am flat out working at present but would it would be great to share a ride out later in the year. I am sorting out a weeks  French M/Cing  for some  friends in Sept: a mixed bunch but great company, some local knowledge and advice would be very welcome if you cared to join us.

Great idea - I'm about 10 minutes to the east of St Jean with an R1150R and also have a friend nearby who could be interested.

Unfortunately I'm up to my ears in a Gite renovation at the moment, so not much time available, but if there's anything happening let me know and I'll try to reschedule some jobs!

Archived