Complete France Forum

"Set-up" tax implications

Robert

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Lou

I wasn't thinking of "La Noir" but proper labour. And really passing on an experience in Burgundy. If the Polish over there are anything like the ~Polish over here then they are really good hard workers.

But I am sure as we all know it is best to try and keep it local if the price is right. Same here in Wales !

Fancy being fined 35,000 euros. That would take the edge of things !

Once again, many thanks Lou

Robert

Hi Sproster.

So now I need to learn Portuguese as well as French - I would put a smiley face here but can't because I am on an Apple Mac.

The comment form Lou about the lad getting fined 35,000 euros I wonder what happens to the guy doing the Black, deported I suppose. Interesting that it is not that way here. I don't think you can be fined for paying someone cash. I think it is their responsibility to declare to the Rev.

Happy Friday

Robert

[quote user="NormanH"]I believe that the well-known Viaduct at Millau was designed by Sir Norman Foster, but the actual business of making it work was done by French Engineers...and Portugese labour.
[/quote]

And do you know what the viaduct, the Eiffel tower and the Statue of Liberty all have in common?

[quote user="Quillan"]

[quote user="NormanH"]I believe that the well-known Viaduct at Millau was designed by Sir Norman Foster, but the actual business of making it work was done by French Engineers...and Portugese labour.
[/quote]

And do you know what the viaduct, the Eiffel tower and the Statue of Liberty all have in common?

[/quote]Go on, enlighten us. You know you want to.[:)]

Hi Quillan

They are all connected to Gustave Eiffel.

The Viaduct at millau was Norman Foster.

Eiffel built the Garabit viaduct -it is a railway arch bridge spanning the Truyère river near Ruynes-en-Margeride Cantal, France, in the mountainous Massif Central region.

He was also involved in the internal structure of the Statue of Liberty

Eiffel tower speaks for itself.

Good old Wikki

Robert

Archived