Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Kitchen Roll


Recommended Posts

In England I use a very good kitchen roll called Plenty, (it used to be called something else,) I get through quite a lot of it one way and another, but it's too bulky to be carting to France. Does anyone know of an equally absorbent equivalent I can buy in France?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...