Complete France Forum

Race mechanic / helper wanted in 22

pigiron

I'm looking for someone to lend a hand in the preparation and running of a brand new single seater racing car in the Championat de France de la Montagne (Speed Hillclimbing)2005.

Preferably you will have had some experience in engineering but most importantly be a real a petrol head and have an interest in club motor sport and be based some where in the St Briuc, Guingamp, Pontivy triangle.

I'm based near Corlay in the Cotes d'Armor (22) and will be doing all 12 rounds which range from the south east right up to north east. Events are generally every 2 two weeks commencing early May, and usually we are away from Thursday to Monday inclusive.

Unfortunatley there is no pay but I can offer an rare opportunity to travel France for free and meet lots of interesting people, board, bed and booze will be provided at meetings. 

Do not confuse speed hillclimbing with trails, it has nothing to do with men in peaked caps trying to get a special up a muddy slope...its about real race cars climbing mountain roads at speed up to 150 mph!

To find out more about the championship please follow this link  http://www.chevallier-competition.com/php/news.php

Archived