Complete France Forum

Phew that was close !

Miki

Mildly !!^%$@#~ get outa here !!

I am only just getting my breath back. The cat is still looking at me very wearily, cos when those lucky Barca goals went in (OK the 2nd was a bit special) the cat simply run out of the room at a tremendous pace, it knows about these things you see.

After 20 years of watching with me (the Cat is younger than I, so hasn't had to suffer the nearlies but not close *enoughs for half as long as me) but she knows well, my moods during tense matches and reacts accordingly. Clever cat but she still hasn't learned to boo, cheer or make the sandwiches at half time. Tina just disappears muttering about the madness of it all !

It's not like being there and goodness how I miss the crack and atmosphere of it all at times like this right now.....

Schummie, well he's German isn't he ?

* New word to suit purpose.

That maybe so Dick but, the dance of victory at the end of the game, by the beloved Bob Stokoe when Sunderland Utd beat Leeds Utd at Wembley will remain long (and happily) in the memory.

Wouldn't mind seeing José do the same thing in a couple of months time !!

The 20 years of waiting is just the Cat !! add another 30 to that for me, since we last saw the league championship trophy at the Bridge !

[quote]With all the milionaires on show, it took the local boy to win it...Allez les Blues Upwards and onwards.......(hopefully, not sure how long the nerves will take all this though !)[/quote]

Yeah...a truly great European game and many congrats to Chelsea and also to Liverpool yesterday.Hope one of you goes on and wins it.

an envious OT red,

Rollo

Archived