Complete France Forum

Bluddy marvellous, 50 long years and we have got the title back !

Miki

Chelsea, Chelsea,

At last, the title is back where it belongs

Just choked I can't conga down the Kings road tonight with the boys but 2 old muckers are over in midweek and they can take me through the day, along with a few cans of Fullers.

Great day, I hope family no longer with us, will be smiling down at what is now a great team (it takes a lot of spirit to make a great team, money can buy great players but it can't guarantee to buy players with the team spirit we have now at the Bridge)

cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name........................

You are my Chelsea, my only Chelsea

You make me happy when skies are grey

I never noticed how much I loved you

Until you've taken my Chelsea away

La, la, la, la, la...

How long ago it seems now, when we sang...

Come along, come along

Come along and sing this song

We're the boys in blue

In Division Two

But we won't be staying long....

Excuse me but I am off now to listen out for the phone, as it hasn't stopped ringing for 20 minutes !!

Happy, Happy, Happy days

Blue is the colour.....cheer us up through the sun and the rain, cause Chelsea Chelsea.......................

Sorry but I am bluddy chuffed to bits.....

Yes, did you see also José on the phone to his wife and kids after the final whistle. Last week on Chelsea TV he said that only the wife, children and family were the ones who were the most important things in life.

He is absolutey right of course but days like this do not come along very often, well not unless you call 50 years pretty regular that is

Well done Mick McCarthys boys, he deserves this, especially after the way he was treated by Roy Keane, who to my mind thought he was bigger than the Irish team (How did they ever allow him to play for his country again ?) It epitomises what Mourinho says, no stars, no false idols, the spirit to play for each other and to go through everything thrown at you....... together.

José gave the coach driver a place on the team bench at the match last week to honour the mans birthday, they reckon he was well chuffed. He has taught the club that each and every cog in the clubs make up is an important one and indeed, they are made to feel like it.

A friendly bet of a pint of Pride on who ends up highest in the league next year then Dick?

Why this topic came up when I searched for "phone costs" I'm not sure, but well done to the Blues for their first league trophey in 50 years. Hopefully my Blues will secure 4th place on Saturday and join you in the CL next season.

By the way, how much are local phone calls in france for connecting to the internet? I'm from Australia at the moment and am looking to move to France with my wife this year. We're both British citizens as well as Aussie citizens but have had enough of the sun and are looking for nice green grass instead of the brown stuff we've got out here.

Regards

Richard

Archived