Complete France Forum

carp fishing buddy wanted in 47,24 & 33

Mad keen fisherman ,would like to meet up with like minded souls to fish throughout the year for carp/catfish & share information.

Have found some good areas on the Garrone & Dordogne & have caught carp to 31 pounds , love to explore & fish new waters,love the rivers & big lakes/ reserviors would not mind going a bit further afield  North , South , East or West, wife & family permiting !!!

Look forward to hearing from any carpers interested out there

Peter

Hi Pete and Sarah,

We are moving to the Dordogne (24) in March and my husband is a really keen fisherman and was hoping to meet someone to go fishing with. At the moment we live in Scotland and he travels all over to fish so he would definately be interested in fishing locally or further afield. He is at work at the moment but if you are interested you can either email him via the forum or at his own email - davidbrown@equi-dent.co.uk.

Laura.

• 1 month later...
Hi, just came on site to ask same question. I am living in Riberac at the moment and although not up to speed with carp fishing i am keen to go. I have done a fair bit of pike fishing in UK and dabbled in course fishing, roach,bream etc also keen sea angler in UK with own boat. I am V keen to have a go at cats in the area. Been fishing locally in canal at Periguex and seen some good bags of bream coming out. Would welcome the opportunity to meet up for a chat, hugh Gibson.

• 7 months later...

Archived