Complete France Forum

R/C

Krill

Hi Kril,

Where is 79 - 86. I'm here in 11, Aude, and I'm having problems finding a French club, never mind any ex-pats. I'm into R/C gliders and was in a club in the U.K. for 18 years before moving. Not done much flying in the past year, but still looking!!!

John.

Sorry, I know nothing about R/C but also experience difficulties finding local groups for an activity I wished to start. In my case it was actually because the clubs feel it less important to have a presence on the net and did exist. A seemed to be done by word of mouth. I started telephoning people who were far too far away and asked them. They gave me other numbers, until I found a local club. Once I had found my local club, several more in the area “emerged”.

It may be that with R/C there is less interest in France or it may be that clubs do not place the same importance on a “web presence” as in the UK. Try calling anybody with a related interest (there was a thread with a link or two some time ago http://forums.livingfrance.com/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=291&MessageID=205585).

Sorry, cannot be more help.

Ian

Archived