Complete France Forum

The Wild Gourmets?

Gastines

As the Radio Times advised that this was a "Choice Prog", We thought we'd watch to see what we could learn. What a CRINGE maker of a prog. I suspect if I drove around the countryside with a vehicle loaded with shotguns/axes/knives I might end up in clink for a start off. Did you know that if you spend several hundred pounds on a pidgeon decoy+shotgun+build yourself a hide + get the landowners permission ,you might shoot a couple of pidgeons to eat? I think the young lady might need a few lessons in preparing rabbit /pidgeon etc etc before next weeks prog, which of course I am waiting for, in case I might learn something. After that I am finding Coronation Street an absolute education and looking forward to dark winter evenings so I can watch more of these entertaining comedy shows.

Regards.

Read the reviews and decided that armed with my old books about what I can eat from the hedgerows, Patience Grey's books on what to eat and enough chicken etc., that the programme was a load of pretentious b******s.

As for Nigella, I think she lost the plot somewhere along the way.  Domestic Godess?  Not any more, so what if she can get in a taxi and get out of a taxi and can put her make up on .........

Archived