Complete France Forum

Salsa anybody?

I've just got back from my weekly salsa lessons, I absolutely love it.

I've been dancing now for 3 years ( almost as long as I have been learning French) but I am much better at salsa that French [Www]

Since September we have had a very nice French man attend the lessons and dancenights that we  go to, tonight it was announced that he was returning to France as his contract was ending, before he left I asked him what part of France he was from he said Bordeaux, so my next question was are there many places to dance salsa he said there were plenty!!

I would like to know if anyone has any info on salsa clubs, lessons, dance nights in the Perigueux/ Dordogne area, I only know of one near Riberac but not sure if it still runs.

I would love to find somewhere I could go when we are in France, best thing I ever did, its so much fun and you don't need a partner, everybody shares.

I would love some feedback please

Jackie

In Périgueux there is the bar/resto Bartola who have salsa/cuban danse lessons. It's near the cathedral on the main road through.

24 Dordogne Cours de Salsa, Cubaine et

Portoricaine au BARTOLA! à Perigueux, Tous les Soirs - des cours de

Danse latines - BARTOLA, 17 cours Fenelon 24000 Perigueux

24 Dordogne Cours de Salsa, Cubaine et Portoricaine au BARTOLA! à Perigueux, Tous les Soirs - des cours de Danse latines - BARTOLA, 17 cours Fenelon 24000 Perigueux

Tous les Lundis - Salsa Cubaine avec Noel (Sangre Cubaine)

[quote user="Lisleoise"]In Périgueux there is the bar/resto Bartola who have salsa/cuban danse lessons. It's near the cathedral on the main road through.

24 Dordogne Cours de Salsa, Cubaine et Portoricaine au BARTOLA! à Perigueux, Tous les Soirs - des cours de Danse latines - BARTOLA, 17 cours Fenelon 24000 Perigueux

Tous les Lundis - Salsa Cubaine avec Noel (Sangre Cubaine)

[/quote]

Great news Lisleoise, and thank you.

Sounds like just the place, How did you know about it? Have you been ?

I will try and check it out next time I'm over, which should be march with the girl I go dancing with here ( hubby's got 2 left feet so he doesn't dance)

Jackie

Archived