Complete France Forum

Bulk buy trees

Angie

Hi all

We have a very large plot of land which we would like to plant with lots of trees (probably over a hundred).  We have found a brilliant website in UK which sells every variety of tree under the sun - gives their native origin/planting advice etc. and is very competitively priced.  The tree sizes range from whips to 3 metre trees in pots - plus the more you buy the cheaper they get.  However, does anyone know of a similar website in France as obviously because we need so many trees and hedging plants we would prefer to have them delivered within France rather than bringing them over ourselves from the UK (the UK website does not deliver outside of UK).

Thanks so much.

Can't help with a French website, I'm afraid but I'd be interested to know what the UK website is. [:)]

There are grants available, I believe, if you are, in effect, planting a hedge. I think Chrispp knows the details (sorry if I'm wrong, Chris) [blink] but I'll see if I can figure out on which site I saw the discussion and get back to you.

Thanks both for the info.

Websites I found most helpful are: Tree-shop.co.uk (brilliant selection and prices) - naturehills.com and ewburrownursery.co.uk both have excellent information about the trees and plants themselves. 

Archived