Complete France Forum

room door prices

I'm just getting going on updating our pricelists on the room doors and wonder if it's possible to just put, say, 100€ (vs an actual price of 55€) and let it go at that 'til inflation catches up with it ie does the room door price need to be the actual price or can it be the maximum possible price for the room?

Arnold

The rules are.:

One sign outside the property that people can see without entering, one in hallway and one in each room.

We charge the same rate whatever time of year, seems to be the popular route now. If you have different prices depending on dates then all dates and prices must be shown i.e. Low (between dates) price and the same for mid and high. Personally I print a complete price list asterix each room, laminate them and stick them up in the respective rooms, nice and simple. If you are not a Chambres D'Hote then you must also put the price of breakfast per person but if you are then the price MUST include the cost of the breakfast. For single room prices we just put a note at the bottom saying there is a 5€ discount per room.

Archived