Complete France Forum

What would you do?

[quote user="Cassis"]I notice Quillan serves breakfast until 11.00am - how do you manage it, Q? 

SNIP

Phil
[/quote]

Firstly we don't take young children. I know it's against the law but then we seem always full when the age drops below 21. My attitude is that I am working in a service industry. I ask my clients when they want their breakfast. If they say for instance 09:30 that’s OK with me but the breakfast will be cleared at 10:00 if they don't turn up. The thing is we are only a Chambres D'Hôtes and not a hotel, we provide a more flexible environment for our guests. We keep a few frozen breads and stuff and if somebody wants breakfast at 5:30 we will do it for them. Perhaps thats why we are the first on the tourist offices list and have had at least one person per night since we opened in Feb after our winter break. But the most important thing and I mean most important is that I actually like doing it. To be honest the absolute latest anyone has asked for a breakfast is 10:00 and that was the morning after a wedding but the offers there.

Archived