Complete France Forum

Greatbedandbreakfast.com

Coco

... Also known as allbedandbreakfast.com.  I originally advertised on this website and always had good communication with the owners.  However, I had noticed that bookings, which were good, seemed to have tailed off, then I realised that my ad had probably expired.  It's still on the site but contact details and a photo have been removed, presumably because I am no longer regarded as a paying advertiser.  I can't find anywhere on the site to renew my subscription and I've emailed them three times to ask how to do it but had no response.  Has anyone else had similar problems with them?  It would be a shame if they are no longer trading as we got quite a lot of business via this site.  I notice that several other members are listed in the same way as I am.  Did you not want to renew or have you had the same problems as me?  I also noticed that my entry (and others) says "Awaiting photo" but I know there was one there originally.  I never got a reminder to renew either.  All very strange.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived