Complete France Forum

Micro Ceiling for C/Ds ?

mike.m

According to the little booklet issued by the Ministère de l’économique des finances et de l’industrie sent out to new members of either Gite de France or Clevacances it's 76,300 (edited afterwards, got the 6 and the 3 round the wrong way, sorry) Euros (as of 2004 when I got my book). The figure of 27,000 Euros is only for farmers who do a bit of B&B (or have a gite) on the side.

I have a scanned in copy of the book and a (bad) translation of it in word format if you want a copy. I don't know what changes have taken place since 2004 if any.

I forgot to add that somebody said a while back that the percentage of allowances was going to be reduced in the tax year ending 2006 but having worked it backwards on my tax form it appears to have stayed the same i.e. 72%. I could have read it (the post) wrong and perhaps it meant year ending 2007 but I am sure it was 2006.

Hi

I asked this question in the employment section for clarification as I visited  the CDC last week and he categorically told me the gites were classed as service and therefore a ceiling of 27000e!!! I questioned him a couple of times and he insisted on 27000.  However, on the employment forum as with the advice from Quillan, everyone is saying 76300e with links to legislation for clarification.  I am due to go and sign up this week, but may leave it until December now after looking at the cotisations calculator!!! Going to ask the question tomorrow if paperwork can be completed now and registration for January 1st when E106 runs out!!!!  If I get any more info I will gladly share!

Still non the wiser[:P] only kidding!!

Jetlag

Archived