Complete France Forum

Pool fencing advert

Jonzjob

There is an advert in Decembers French Property News (sister to Living France) on page 64, from a company in France and England that sells fencing. I have tried to copy it to here but this wonderful system didn't let me, so here is the quote.....

"SWIMMING POOL FENCING

With effect from 1st January 2006, it is law that all swimming pools in France, whether rented, public or private must have a suitable safety fence.

Zxxx Pool Fencing is available in two attractive styles. It has been rigorously tested and certified to the necessary NF 90-306 standard. (Certiface available on request)

Don't risk installing the wrong fence.

With offices in England and France Zxxx are perfectly situated to help you."

Followed by phone numbers and e-mail address   in both countries... Do they know something that we don't, or are they just trying it on in a VERY suspect way?

As a lot of us know there is a rumour that alarms are soon to be removed from the conforming devices, but is it the same story for everything else but fences. Or is it a con by this firm??????

Answers on an e-mail to them, their address is in the mag.

I can't find our Jan copy of the mag so I don't know if it's in there too, but if it is wrong then it should be notified as such by FPN please...

John.

Archived