Complete France Forum

HotTubs

Mozman

We had considered a Pool...but until we live there permanently it would me more trouble than its worth. However, we would love a place to chill out.....and ironically we are considering a hot tub instead.

Easier/quicker to fill and empty and of course to cover. And it would be nice to heat it up and sit outside in it when the weather turns cooler. We have the ideal spot for one, near a power supply too.

I quite fancy one that actually looks like a barrel.tub....rather than one of the big plastic affairs with all those odd shapes. It would be in keeping with our  pressoir and orchard!!

Anyone got one that can recommend a supplier/installer in Normandy. (Calvados. Eure and Orne....we are on the spot where all three join.) 

• 1 month later...

Mozman

I have sent an email direct to you but your preferred option is not cheap as the hot tubs have to be made by coopers and not with the same frequency of turnover - so skilled craftsmen making a few a year adds to the cost.   However, you will get a great deal of life out of the tub if it is looked after in the right way.

John

Archived