Complete France Forum

Hot Tubs

Paul

• 7 months later...
There are other manufacturers than Sundance out there and in my opinion some can be better.   The key is to shop around and make sure your supplier understands your needs.   I only sell in the South of France but there are a few good suppliers around.

As long as you can find a company to deliver.   It will not be included in the price, nor will installation, instruction or after sales support and I have yet to find anyone selling to France from the UK who will honour warranties.   There are a lot of cheap Chinese spas on the market being sold this way and I have been involved in repairing a number of them at the expense of the customer as they have had warranty issues that are not honoured.

I am not saying don't buy from ebay just that you need to think everything through.   You always get what you pay for so if you do the quality v's cost equiation and are happy to compromise then go for it.   From my perspective it all brings work in.

When we first came to France we were going to buy a vineyard until my wife pointed out that 'Chateau P' would probably be difficult to market so we stuck with what we know.   I am also qualified as a plumber and thought about trading under the name 'Leaky P' but something stopped me there too![blink]

Archived