Complete France Forum

The petition : A Final Push Please

As many of you know, the Charente Limousin Exchange launched a petition to 10 Downing Street about our health concerns:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/healthinFrance/

It now has only a couple of weeks to run and contains around 1700 signatures.  Recently, I personally sent a round robin on the subject to all my contacts in my mail box and as a result there are around 50 more signers on there whom I know personally.  Please put a last ditch effort in before the expiry date.  Let's try to get as passionate about our future healthcare, and that of others less fortunate than we may be, as some did into the Red Arrows!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I feel quite disgusted at the  10 Downing Street reply.  I received mine this morning and was stunned upon reading that they have given out of date information...........possibly causing more misery  and confusionto unsuspecting souls.  Good grief!!!  What is going on in that Government????  And I say that, even though I voted them in!!!  I have replied to the email............for what good it will do........and look forward to their reply!!

Thank goodness for Health in France heroes!!!

Quite amazing. When I read the statement I thought I must have been dreaming about the sucess of the campaign. You would have thought the Government want want to start taking some credit, whereas they have only suceeded in adding to the confusion.

Archived