Complete France Forum

I wonder that sometimes coop,Thanks for your advice.I have printed off the French circular and will be going back to CPAM within a few days.

I will be going back with a friend who is our French teacher who went with me yesterday.He speaks the language fluently having retired as head teacher in a shool in UK.

Reading the English circular,I can see light at the end of the tunnel.I must say I am struggling with the language,but am getting there according to my teacher.

The moderators have removed several posts from this thread and edited some others.

Please stick to the topic at hand and refrain from posting personal comments about other forum users.

If necessary, refer to the Forum Code of Conduct, before posting again and keep your personal issues and disagreements off the forum.

This is a very a important topic for many forum users, particularly at a time when regulations appear to be changing again.

If you have any questions about this post, please do not reply on the forum but click the report button (bottom right of this post).

Thank you.

Forum Moderators.

Archived